As an attendee of our events we ask you kindly to adhere to the following – anyone breaking club protocol may be asked to leave.
- Respect for all other attendees at all times
- Ask politely if you wish to play with another attendee or one of the House Dommes
- No unsolicited touching or groping
- NO means NO – do not be over persistent, pesky or lecherous
- Do not interrupt people's scenes - this means: standing too close, touching, talking or asking questions of the participants during a scene, asking to participate, pouncing to ask for play.
- Please do NOT pick up, touch or grab others play toys or kit without permission
- Strict Fetish Attire – or smart black – or dare to bare! (no streetwear such as jeans, t-shirts or trainers) – We will refuse entry if not adhered to
- Be tolerant of others fetishes… you do not have to be involved
- Clean the furniture after each use, pick up your mess and put in the bins provided - This includes cleaning wipes, condoms and general litter
- Please no photos (anyone found to be taking unauthorised photos on phones etc will be asked to delete them and may be asked to leave)
- We are all adults but anyone engaging in play should not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- No drugs policy
TICKETS and ENTRY are non refundable so make sure you familiarise yourself with what our club Protocol.